13 July, 2009

Well it almost helped

So do you get those annoying little time to update some bit of software now and then? I do ocassionally and
living here where the internet is just a bit faster than dial up it
signals having really slow internet until the newest update is installed.
If you notice I have not posted in a while and in part that is due to being
busy and in part due to not having an
y new pictures
to add and in part to my browser along with the free one
from Mozilla neither being able to display the BlogSpot site correctly.
A few days ago I got the update your browser notice so I left the computer on while we went out and installed the update. Just now was the first
time I could get back on BlogSpot and at first I thought the update has fixed it, well, almost. I have the bar back at the top but there is still three screens between the title applet
and the Preview box.
Not so bad, at least I can log-in again... However I am still missing the formatting area so it may be hard to add a picture.
Yes, it was hard. The applet is there hiding in the white area. And the edit window holds all of 35 words. But we have opposing thumbs so we preserver.
ST

No comments: