25 December, 2008

Merry Christmas.

  I hope that this may be a Mongolian tradition.  It could be that at year end (Christmas is not a holiday here) in Buddhists lore, pigs give all the good little children presents.  Regardless of all that, the pig hat is quite attractive don't you think?  I would guess it is warm too.
The second picture is of Diana wearing her "new for Christmas" Mongolian shirt.  "She refused to model the pig hat" as we have no little children to give presents to here with us.  She had the blue shirt made here and I think she looks quite pretty. 
 She looks gooooood in Blue.


So from T&D in Mongolia,  








!!Merry Christmas!!

  Celebrate "Jesus' birthday" with us today.  
Have some Cake.

Tom

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Love the last photo! Blue is Duane's color for sure. And...in all the years I've known you, this is the first suit and tie I have ever seen on you. Kinda messes with my mind...

Jackie said...

I agree with my mom's comment about the suit and tie. Diana looked great in blue, but I think the pig hat would have been a cute touch as well. :-)